If you are look for a holiday adventure with a difference for either yourself or your family then it may be worth you checking out Exoticca for inspiration. Exoticca specialises in offering luxury package holidays at the best available price for a limited time therefore the first thing to do is to look into who Exoticca are and what they can offer you.
Exoticca claim to offer exclusive and unique travel experiences at the most competitive prices available. The tailor made packages available cover the whole globe from Asia to Africa and from South America to Europe. However, if you are looking for a week’s family break in Spain or Greece then Exoticca will not be for you as they definitely cater for a holiday experience with a difference.
Due to the competitive nature of their prices, Exoticca only offers certain holiday packages for a limited time only. They proudly boast that they work closely with many local charities around the globe which allows them to be immersed in many local cultures and can therefore offer amazing customised holiday experiences. A few examples of available trips are shown below:
- Argentina & Brazil – a tour of cities, beaches and falls of South America
- Finland & Lapland – Winter Wonderland & Glass Igloo
- Cambodia & Vietnam – Mighty Mekong & Mystic Temples
- Ethiopia – Cultures of the Omio Valley
Many trips can be booked to include children plus on certain holidays there is an option of whether to travel standard, deluxe or luxury. The one you choose will of course depend upon your budget. Payments for trips can also be paid in stages with part payment being made at booking and final payment to be made 30 days prior to travel.
Benefits of Luxury Package Holidays
When looking at the holidays available at Exoticca you may believe that you can find a similar holiday for a cheaper price by researching various flight comparison sights and hotel booking sights which may be true however this does come at a risk especially when travelling to far-flung destinations.
When booking a package holiday, you alleviate the stress of planning a trip away as you are dealing with a travel expert who will recommend the best places to visit, advise of what documents you will require for your trip and assist in providing transportation between all of your destinations.
When travelling as a family with young children, booking a package holiday is advantageous as it takes the stress away and place the responsibilities back in the travel agents hands. At Exoticca, it can be seen that they are a full member of ABTA and offer a tailor made package for every aspect of your trip.
Are Luxury Package Holidays for Families?
At Exoticca they cater for once in lifetime trips for individuals, couple and families. There is no reason why luxury package holidays can’t be for families. An example of what is included on a dream family holiday is shown below:
- Departures from main UK airports.
- International flights UK – Rovaniemi – UK.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Standard category hotels and 1 night in a Glass Igloo.
- 4 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide.
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Crossing of the Arctic Circle Ceremony and Polar Circle certificate.
- Reindeer sled ride including warm beverage
- Visit to Husky farm
- ATOL Protection.
Within this trip there would also be opportunity to visit a zoo, see polar bears and visit Santa Claus. So as you can see from the example above luxury package holidays can definitely be for families who are looking for a little indulgence.
Would it not be cheaper to book everything separately?
Yes, it would potentially be cheaper to book everything on your own and this is how you would do it:
- You would decide on which places you wish to visit and for how long you wish to travel.
- You would then compare flight prices to your preferred destinations and if you wanted to achieve a cheaper price, it would be beneficial if you could be flexible on the dates you travel. You would then need to look at mode of travel between destinations. For example if travelling between Vietnam and Cambodia which would be the more beneficial option to travel by plane, train or bus and again you would take into account cost of travel and speed of travel.
- Next you would need to look at what accommodation you wish to stay in. This will largely be dependent on what type of accommodation you are looking for, where you wish to be located, what your budget is and also what the standard of reviews for the accommodation is like.
- Once you have your flights, accommodation and transport sorted then before you think of getting your spending money together you will need to ensure that you have the relevant travel insurance, visa’s and relevant injections ahead of travel.
As you can see from the list above it is fairly exhaustive and detailed. Therefore, in order to book the perfect far-flung family adventure on your own you will need to carry out a fair amount of research ahead of booking plus there is the additional risk that everything may not be as expected upon your arrival or you may even forget to obtain a relevant document ahead of travelling to a certain country which could potentially tarnish your holiday.
By booking a package holiday with an official tour operator you eliminate the risk of the unknown and take away the stress of travel especially if travelling with young children as everything is done for you. A good tour operator will recommend everything you will need for your trip and can even offer assistance with matters such as travel insurance as well as catering for all meals and trips on your holiday. Therefore, by booking a holiday with Exoticca all you will have to worry about it what to pack in your suitcase.
Exoticca is a unique holiday package company that offers unique adventure holidays at competitive price. For example if you was looking for a trip in Europe the only ones available at the time of writing this article would be to either take advantage of package holidays to either Romania, Russia, Norway, Finland or Lapland.
Everything at Exoticca is taken care of and tailor made plus they are members of ABTA therefore it is well worth visiting the Exoticca website even if it is just for inspiration as you never know you may just come across your dream holiday.
If you have any questions regarding the above article, please feel free to leave your comments below and I will endeavour to come back to you.